Terms and Conditions www.kaffee-holland.com
§ 2 Conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
Dutch Sale Parts (amongst which Kaffee Holland)
Noord Buitensingel 1
5911 EL Venlo
will be registered.
3. The presentation of goods in our online shop are not a legally binding contract on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
4. On receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding offer of contract by successfully passing the web shop ordering procedure provided in our web shop.
Ordering involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking the button "Order "
3) Examination of the information in your shopping cart
4) Click on the button "Checkout"
5) Application on the internet shop for registration and entry of applicant information (email address and password).
6) Repeated testing or correcting of the respective input data.
7) Mandatory submission of your order.
Before sending the mandatory order, the consumer can get back to his information contained in the web browser by pressing the "back" button, to check its information back to the website where the customer's details are recorded and is able to correct input errors, or by pressing the "Close" button in the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e -mail ( "Order Confirmation" ). With this we accept your offer.
Storage of contract for purchase via our online store, we will send the order data via e-mail.
Your order details are not accessible for security over the Internet.
§ 3 Prices, Shipping, Payment, Maturity
§ 4 Costs and refund in case of withdrawal/cancellation
If this contract is cancelled, either by you or by us, we shall immediately refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the extra costs resulting from the fact that you have opted for a type of delivery other than the one we offer), within fourteen days from the day on which we have received your cancellation of this contract / we have cancelled your contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. The costs for the return of the products shall be borne by the consumer.
If you paid by PayPal, the PayPal fees will be deducted from the refund. We will only process the refund once we have received the goods.
§ 5 Delivery
For delivery in Germany: Due to the legal German coffee tax, we only deliver to business customers in Germany who can provide a valid UST-Id number. These conditions do not apply to the other countries.
§ 6 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.